(Post Graduate Program in Industrial Engineering)
Synergemâ€™s six months professional certificate program in Industrial Engineering will build your techno-managerial skills & capabilities, and expand your career opportunities in Industrial, Manufacturing, Infrastructure & Energy Sector.
Industrial Engineering program is six month course, with four months project thesis requirement, leading to a certificate in Industrial Technology and Management.
The program combines technical and managerial aspects of major industrial activities with topics integral to five specializations: Industrial Manufacturing, Energy (Thermal & Solar), Industrial Electrical System, Infrastructure and Techno Commercial Sales.
Seat availability, Qualification & Eligibility:
Target Profile Description: Operation, Production, Maintenance, Quality, Project Management, Service and Techno commercial profile in Infrastructure/ Manufacturing/ Production/ Automobile/ Automobile Components/ Process/ Energy and Industrial Automation Industry
Course Duration: Six Months
Admission Process: Online application followed by counseling
Batch Starts: August 2016 ( Admission for the batch of 2015 has been closed. Registration for 2016 batch shall start from June 2016 )
Course Fees: 85000/- INR
- Training Material
- Bachelors type sharing hostel accommodation (during classroom training)
- Bus travelling facility from Hostel â€“ Institute â€“ Institute (during classroom training)
- Placement Assistance
- Institute Approved by Central Electricity Authority, Under Ministry of Power, Govt of India
- Experienced faculty
- Industrial Manufacturing: Industrial Operations, Industrial Management, Total Quality Management, Total Productive maintenance, Six Sigma Quality and Continuous Improvement, Industrial Safety, Lean Production, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management
- Industrial Electrical System: Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, Electrical Auxiliaries, Switchyard, Switchgear, Transmission, Substations, Distribution, Commercial & Industrial Electrical System
- Energy Engineering (Thermal Power, Solar Power): Fundamentals of Energy generation, Boiler & Auxiliaries, Turbine & Auxiliaries, Water Treatment Process, Fuel Handling System
- Industrial Marketing: Principles of Marketing, Market Research, Brand Management, Strategic Marketing
- Infrastructure: Site engineering, Erection, Construction, Site maintenance, Manpower Management