Global Symposium on
Project Mindset – The Key to Competitiveness
Jointly Organised by
International Project Management Association (IMPA)
Global Symposium 2014 – Categories of Registration
- Rs. 15,000* per Delegate (US$ 280)
- Rs. 49,000* for a Group of 4 Delegates (US$ 918)
- Rs. 79,000* for a Group of 8 Delegates (US$ 1480)
- * Service Tax @ 12.36% is extra.
Dates & Venue
Dates: 8-10 December 2014 (9.30 am – 5.30 pm)
Venue: Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi, India
Who Should Attend
- People from all disciplines such as Agriculture, Construction, Finance, Engineering, HRD, Infrastructure, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, Planning, Projects, R&D, Operations, Software, Services, NGOâ€™s etc. who wish to make their companies locally & globally competitive.
- Top Management with a vision
- Managers ready to take on new challenges and
- Executives who are part of high performing teams.
- Decision makers from State/Central Governments & Organisations with funding from multi/bilateral agencies.
- Strategic thinkers and managers from companies having global presence.
- Project managers/team members associated with projects, programs and portfolios.
- Project Management Associates (PMA) is the most vibrant National Association of Project Professionals in India. PMAis a not for profit, registered society founded in 1993, with a vision of “Creating a Project Oriented India”. PMA, India, is the Indian Member of International Project Management Association (IPMA) which has 57 Member Associations Countries across all the continents. Ministries of Shipping and Road Transport & Highways are Life Members of PMA. To Create a Project Oriented India (POI), PMAâ€™s National Managing Committee initiated the drive to open 30 Chapters across various cities, to serve all the regions of India. As on date PMA has 14 Chapters in Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, NCR, Panipat, Paradip, Pune, Ranchi, Trivandrum and Vadodara
Global Symposium 2014 will focus on the major challenges in transforming operational to project mindset. The Project Mindset is at the core in providing transformation from present to the future. Incidentally, the theme of the 1/2 day seminar in August 1999 in Stockholm, Sweden organized by the Swedish Project Management Association and conducted by me was given the same theme as proposed for GS 2014.
We have invited stalwarts from all over the world in transforming organizational culture to project mindset. Dr. G S Krishnan, Program Manager and the Chief Knowledge Officer at Goddard Flight Space Centre (GSFC), USA would be one of the Keynote Speakers who would link the progress made by NASA in the last 5 decades by its commitment to the project mindset.