Synergem has veteran management team and an advisory board of highly qualified and conversant intellects from Energy Sector. Faculty with vast experience in Generation, Transmission and Distribution deliver lectures at Synergem.
- Limited Admissions: We have limited the admissions to 70 seats this year for our one year full time training program in Thermal Power Plant Practices. Limited capacity ensures quality education and more placement opportunity to our students. We understand the importance of our students future and we undertake the responsibility by ensuring complete dedication to our students by limiting the intake.
- We believe in making our students more employable: Its not the certificate but knowledge which gives us success. We make our students more employable. 98% of all students trained from Synergem are working in energy sector.
- Our training programs are not just experience but a discovery
INSTITUTE CREDENTIALS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Our Training Institute is recognized by Central Electricity Authority, Under Ministry of Power, Govt of India and an ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System) Certified.
- Successfully completed training of four batches of one year full time Post Graduation training program in Thermal Power Plant Engineering with excellent placement records. Students placed in prominent companies including GMR, Triveni, KSK, Energy, IEPL, Indiabulls Power, Invensys, Honeywell, JK Paper, Abhitech Energy Con, Dhariwal Power and likes (The one year training program is exactly similar to the Post Graduation training program offered by National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Jindal Institute of Power Technology (JIPT). The course is designed as per mandatory requirement of training and development policy, as stated in Indian Electricity Rules).
- Trained over 150 Graduate Engineer Trainees from Indiabulls Power Limited at Nagpur Institute â€“ Thermal Power Plant Training Program
Delivered various on-site training programs (Thermal Power Plant Training Programs) at power plant companies.
- Received appreciation from various power plant companies.
- Training Partners to prominent power plant companies