Synergem is a leading consulting firm in Business Management & Corporate Training. Synergem trains and develops human resource through various technical and managerial training programs.
We are authorized training, development & recruitment partners for many corporate & industrial companies and come under the recognition of Central electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Govt. of India.
Along with technical programs, Synergem provides various managerial & self development programs for students, trainers, business owners, sr. managers and HR professionals namely:
- Alternative Career Development Program
- Certified Training Coach
- Certified Master Trainer
- Business Management Program
- Life Management Program
Synergem also trains graduate students as per industry requirement and source them to its clients through â€śIndustry Institute Association Modelâ€ť. We offer breakthrough cost saving models over human resource management through innovative train & hire model and we do it in the most efficient way to achieve the desired results for our clients. We’ve served numerous clients with custom hiring models through the insights and services of our Center for Research and Innovation.
Our prestigious patrons: Jabong, GMR Energy, Indiabulls, KSK Energy, Jindal Steel and Power, IndusInd Bank, Lanco, Triveni Engineering, Honeywell, Ideal Energy Power Ltd, AbhiTech Energy, JK Paper, Invensys, Hira Power, Gupta Power, Tosha International and many other prominent companies
Credentials And Achievements
- Recognized by Central Electricity Authority, Under Ministry of Power, Govt of India.
- Received appreciation from prestigious companies â€“ Indiabulls Power Limited, KSK Energy Limited, GMR Energy, Lanco Power, Doosan Power.
- Training associates to Indiabulls Power Limited (Trained over 120 engineers in Thermal Engg).
- Organizers of the most valued training and development program in Energy Sector, as per guidelines from Ministry of Power, Govt of India.
- Developed several training modules for automobile, process, solar and utility companies.
- Delivered customized training modules for energy (renewable and non renewable) companies.
- Manpower sourcing, retention through strategic tie ups with energy, automobile, retail and industrial companies.
- Associated with International Project Management Association, Netherlands and Association of Energy Engineers, Atlanta Georgia through their Indian representatives.
- Provided training to various candidates from different countries – Turkey, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Singapore along with many from India from companies like Adani, Jindal Power, KSK, Lanco, Essar power.